Coats of arms and similar insignia are oftenfound in the interiors of respectable government organizations, large companies, holdings. Yetyou can come across such emblems in homes, in case a family has a coat of armsthey are proud of and want to honor theirorigins.
A carved coat of arms on the wall has always been associated with wealth and prosperity. Besides, symbols of statehood subconsciously inspire confidence in people.
Contact us for an individual design project of a 3D model of the emblem in stlformat fully ready to be used on a CNC machine. Or buy a ready-made onefromour catalog on this page.
The range of3D models is huge and includes coats of arms of countries and cities, republics and departments, emblems of football clubs and organizations, as well as coats of arms inspired by chivalry and the Renaissance, and exquisiteoptions with rich floral patterns and ornate lettering (any letters and initials of your choice are available),fantasy and grotesque one.
You don’t always get good value for money when it comes to a coat of arms carved entirely by hand.Handworkis greatly appreciated, but there is no guarantee that thefinished productwill look impeccable. That is why coats of arms made on CNC machines are so popular today. Theiradvantagesare:
• specified parameters – dimensions, symmetry, arrangement of parts– are exactly observed;
• high-quality surface treatment;
• low risk of spoiling the workpiece;
• affordableprice of the finished piece.
You can use our design projects to workwith various materials from MDF to valuable solid wood.
Any model can also be modified for a3D printer.
With a 3D stl model for a CNC machineyou can create as many coats of arms as you need. Duplication is a unique opportunity that handmade products lack. Moreover, you caneasily change sizes, so the same unique design can be repeated in a wall coat of arms, in a small tabletop decoration, and even in a badge. You just buy a ready-made 3D model of the state insignia once and use it multiple timesor order an individual projectwith your company's branding and logo.
• free professional advice to each client on special features of the equipment, selection of cutters, etc;
• customization of each model according to your wishes (e.g., choice of an inscription, logo, letters, etc.);
• convenient communication (via Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber, e-mail or phone), andvariouspayment methods;
• distribution to any region or country;
• quality assurance and discounts.